The sand slides between your toes. You are in the shade of the palm tree, rocked by the whispering waves. It's sweet, it's good.
The oil smells of coconut, lemon and lavender.
- For the bath: add 2 to 3 pipettes of oil directly to the hot water of your bath.
- For your body: use it as a massage oil. Apply 1 or 2 pipettes of oil to desired location. For example, you can apply 1 ml on each wrist to benefit from its aromatherapeutic virtues.
* For external use only. Do not apply to the lips, eyes or genitals.
* Do not apply before exposure to sun or UV rays. Photosensitizing oil.
You asked us:
- What is a photosensitizing oil?
There are some essential oils that are potentially irritating if misused. This is particularly the case with lemon, grapefruit and orange essential oils called photosensitizers. It is strictly not recommended to apply these oils before exposing yourself to the sun. They are reactive to light and more particularly to UV rays. They can be the cause of spots and / or skin burns that are difficult to get rid of.
- How many uses do I have with a bottle of oil?
Bath: You can take up to 18 baths with your oil using 3 ml per bath (enough is enough).
Body: you can use your oil up to 55 times, applying 1ml per time (enough to perfume your skin or apply to a specific area).
- What are the benefits of the oil on my skin?
The oil nourishes your skin. A good oil helps your skin to retain the water in it and thus retains its hydration. The oil also provides vitamins and nutrients that are necessary for the good health of your skin. As part of your daily routine, the oil helps your skin to glow and look healthy.
Your product will be good for two years. Do not expose your bottle to intense light or humidity.
Not at all, just wait for the product to thaw. All our products are resistant to extreme freezing point as well as extreme heat.
- We didn't answer your question?
Write to us at email@example.com
We will be happy to answer your questions Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm EDT.
Lemon essential oil, lavender essential oil, natural coconut fragrance, sweet almond oil, argan oil, avocado oil, apricot oil, natural fragrance, coconut pieces and vitamin E.
Discover the roll-on of our Sun Ritual Oil, the Soleil Bath Salt, and the Soleil Immersive Kit.