White grapefruit bath and body oil
Grapefruit essential oil has tremendous cleansing properties. You can add it to your skin cleanser, hand soap or shampoo. You can even add some to your toothpaste to clean your mouth even more when brushing your teeth.
- For the bath: add 2 to 3 pipettes of oil directly to the hot water of your bath.
- For your body: use it as a massage oil. Apply 1 or 2 pipettes of oil to desired location. For example, you can apply 1 ml on each wrist to benefit from its aromatherapeutic virtues.
* For external use only. Do not apply to the lips, eyes or genitals.
* Do not apply before exposure to sun or UV rays. Oil photosensibilisante.
You asked us:
- What is a photosensitizing oil?
There are some essential oils that are potentially irritating if misused. This is particularly the case with lemon, grapefruit and orange essential oils called photosensitizers. It is strictly not recommended to apply these oils before going out in the sun. They are reactive to light and more particularly to UV rays. They can be the cause of spots and / or skin burns that are difficult to get rid of.
- What are the benefits of the oil on my skin?
The oil nourishes your skin. A good oil helps your skin to retain the water in it and thus retains its hydration. The oil also provides vitamins and nutrients that are necessary for the good health of your skin. As a part of your daily life, the oil helps your skin to glow and look healthy.
- How long does the oil keep?
Your product will be good for two years. Do not expose your bottle to strong light or humidity.
- My product arrived frozen, is that ok?
Not at all, just wait for the product to thaw. All our products are resistant to extreme freezing point as well as extreme heat.
- Didn't we answer your question?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to answer your questions Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EDT.
Jojoba oil, white grapefruit essential oil and vitamin E.