Bath Salt Poussière Luv
Imagine a bath with you adorned with peaches. The rich smell of peaches is intoxicating with its tasty mix of sweet and fresh.
The oil smells of peach.
- Bath: Add the salt directly to the hot water in your bath. You can add as you wish our botanical bath and body oil Ritual LUV.
You asked us:
- How many baths can I do with one sachet? How much salt do I put in my bath?
We suggest that you put about 1/3 of a cup per bath, so you will have 8 baths with your salt.
- What are the benefits of taking a salt bath?
Just putting the scented salt in your bath alone can provide an instant feeling of relaxation. It is also an excellent carrier of oils, vitamins and added ingredients. Pink Himalayan salt is considered the purest salt in the world. (We do not recommend the use of salt from the Dead Sea, being the most polluted, the most processed and the most marketed.)
- How long can I keep my Selv bath salt?
You can easily store your Selv bath salt in a dry place for 1 years. (Salt can be stored indefinitely, but oils can be stored for 1 year.)
- We didn't answer your question?
Write to us at email@example.com
We will be happy to answer your questions Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm EDT.
Pink Himalayan salt, natural fragrance of peach and vitamin E.