Imagine a bath with you adorned with peaches. The rich smell of peaches is fulfilling with its tasty blend of sweet and fresh.
It smells like...
The oil smells of peach.
- For the bath: add 2 to 3 pipettes of oil directly to the hot water of your bath.
- For your body: use it as a massage oil. Apply 1 or 2 pipettes of oil to desired location. For example, you can apply 1 ml on each wrist to benefit from its aromatherapeutic virtues.
* For external use only. Do not apply to the lips, eyes or genitals.
You asked us:
- How many uses do I have with a bottle of oil?
Bath: You can take up to 18 baths with your oil using 3 ml per bath (enough is enough).
Body: you can use your oil up to 55 times, applying 1ml per time (enough to perfume your skin or apply to a specific area).
- What are the benefits of the oil on my skin?
The oil nourishes your skin. A good oil helps your skin to retain the water in it and thus retains its hydration. The oil also provides vitamins and nutrients that are necessary for the good health of your skin. As part of your daily routine, the oil helps your skin to glow and look healthy.
- Would you like a bigger size?
You can get our bulk formats of 960ml. These are 16 bottles of 2oz. This format is ideal for body oil lovers, to fill your finished 2oz format oil bottles and offer them to your loved ones, or enjoy them yourself. When you use it as a nourishing or fragrant oil, you can apply up to 6 pipettes to nourish all of the skin on your body.
- We didn't answer your question?
Write to us at email@example.com
We will be happy to answer your questions Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm EDT.
Sweet almond oil, argan oil, avocado oil, apricot oil, natural fragrance ofe peach, peaches, jasmine pearls and vitamin E.
Discover the roll-on of our Luv Ritual Oil, the Luv Ritual Bath Salt and the Luv Ritual Immersive Kit.